Your home is one of your most significant investments, and your roof is its first line of defense. By keeping out rain, wind, hail, snow, and more, your roof keeps you and your family safe from the elements throughout the year. However, with such constant exposure, it's bound to wear down or sustain damage over time. It’s important to partner with a Denver residential roofing company that can help restore your roofing system to full capacity the first time around. It's not worth the time or energy to go back and forth with a contractor who doesn't have your best interests in mind.
When you partner with Trinity Residential Roofing and Restoration, a division of Trinity Construction Services, you gain access to a team of professionals in residential roofing in Denver who work by your side to help you protect your home from the elements as effectively as possible. As an MWBE, SBE, and DBE-certified and fully insured roofing contractor, we're able to accommodate all of your roofing needs.
If it's time to give your residential roof some love, contact us today to schedule a consultation. Our team of roofing expertise is more than happy to discuss your needs and develop a custom roofing solution that meets your budget and timeline.
At Trinity Residential Roofing and Restoration, we strive to provide exceptional residential roofing services to our clients, no matter their needs. Whether you're dealing with roof leaks, clogged gutters, downspouts, or just want to make sure your roof is in good condition, we can help. Our experienced roofers have the expertise needed to ensure every job is done right the first time. Explore our comprehensive services for residential roofing in Denver below.
Regular, proactive roof maintenance is key to ensuring your roof remains in good condition and helps you extend your roof's lifespan. Our comprehensive roof maintenance services include debris removal, gutter and downspout cleaning, crack sealing, and minor repairs. We work closely with you to develop a routine maintenance plan that meets your specific needs and budget and helps your roof last as long as possible.
If your roof has been damaged by extreme weather or debris, you need to act quickly to avoid further damage and expensive repairs. Trinity Residential Roofing and Restoration has the necessary tools and experience to address and repair any type of roof damage, from minor leaks to significant structural damage. We work quickly and efficiently to restore your roof's functionality and prevent any further damage to your home.
If your roof is beyond repair, you may need to consider a roof replacement. We offer a wide selection of roofing materials, including TPO, EPDM, PVC, metal, and tile, and we work closely with you to choose the best one for your home. Our experienced professionals remove your old roof, install the new one, and ensure that your home is safe and weatherproof.
Dealing with an insurance claim for your roof can be a daunting and overwhelming process. However, with Trinity Residential Roofing and Restoration, it doesn't have to be. We can handle the entire process for you, including the inspection, claim filing, meeting the insurance adjustor, supplementing the claim, settling it, and even working with your mortgage company. Our goal is to make the entire process as easy and stress-free as possible for you and your family.
Approx. square footage: 1400
Fort Logan, Co.
- Remove and replace the roof system and decking on the ARTS #11 historic building
- Install new EPDM fully adhered single-ply roof
- Install new Parapet cap metal
- Install new scuppers and collector heads
- Install new downspouts
- Remove 53 sq asphalt shingle roof system
- Replace 53 sq asphalt shingle roof system with OC Class 4 Shingle
- Detach and reset all gutters and downspouts
- Tie in shingle roof system to work with metal roof system on house
Approx. 2300 square feet
- Remove EPDM fully adhered roof system down to deck
- Install new cover board and taper system
- Install new Tan TPO fully adhered roof system
- Enlarge and install new through wall scuppers
- Add new collector heads and downspouts
- Redo stucco for the modified scuppers for the exterior
- Manage mold mitigation from roof leak
- Remove and install new insulation and sheetrock
- Match the hand trowel Spanish knockdown finish
Approx. Sq Ft: 5100
- Remove and replace roof system and underlayment
- Remove and replace 40 exterior windows
- Remove and install gutters
- Repaint exterior
- Reconstruct deck pending June 2022
Approx. 4400 square feet
- Remove and replace roof system
- Installed new gutters and downspouts